At Parikh Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd. we are committed to protecting to your data and privacy. This is the data protection guide to ensure that you are fully aware of how and why we collect information from you, to whom such information is used and what your rights are.
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
- We receive information when you complete any of the forms on our website.
- To complete request, we need to know your name, email address, telephone number and country of residence
How do we protect your information?
- We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes.
- Protect your data against unauthorised use. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised access.
- Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website.
By completing any of our online forms, you are consenting to the collection, processing and use of this information by Parikh Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
If you do not want to continue to be contacted by Parikh Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd., please write to:
509, Ghanshyam Enclave,
Next to Lalji Pada Police Station,
Link Road, Kandivali West,
Mumbai 400067, Maharashtra, India.